IG

Sunday, June 1, 2014

34. Hashtag throwback kung throwback






On my 14th post here on Blogger, I said that I could find some real friends in high school that I could cherish forever. It has lots of photos with some descriptions and introductions as well to every single one in the photo. But the blog was not concluded because I just shared the good part. And although these pictures were full of partying and stuff, I would like to share what went wrong with my high school life. Okay, maybe not really "What went wrong" but its.. what I learned from these photos.






       Well, I was still in freshman here and I really like 'that pose. :) hahaha!

 


I think we were teasing our classmates here. Okay, not relevant though.
 

Group pictures! Well, I don't need to name them one by one, right? You should know it already! (coz I already named them on my 14th post haha!)
 

selfie selfie. Time to selfie!
 

So these were the people who I could talk to for over half an hour and in the phone or text for hours and doesn't seem to mind. They were my like my 'soul friends'. Is that even a word?! HAHAHA! Well, I'm going to make it as one and they were them. But then maybe being soul friends doesn't mean that you could last forever. It is because the ingredient for an ever lasting friendship is trust. Trust that your friend/s would never stab you in the back.
 


PAAAARTYYY!



Another thing that I learned is that, being happy with someone doesn't mean that she would make you happy everyday. It is because maybe she could make you lugh now but the people who could make someone laugh easily can also make someone cry easily too.
 


I also learned that you could be close to someone now but you never know what might happen tomorrow.
 

Look at me at this. I might look crazy but when this picture was shot, I was happy with my life. But now?


 

My clique back then.. and now, they all detest me. Greaaat.
 



Also, be careful who you trust to. Don't share your opinions to just someone. Because there are people who are... balimbing. Like when you tell her something she might agree with you but the truth is she disagrees with you and would tell everyone that you are stupid for sharing your opinions.

 


L-O-V-E. But now, WHERE IS THE LOVE?

 



Oh my fab pose. HAHAHAHA!
 
 
 


Harriet! :) ahahaha! Haven't talked to her since I left MC. Missed her.






Maybe posting this one is a waste of time because.. it all happened. What more can I do? And its not like we're gonna be reconciled just because of this. They might even be offended to see me post their faces on my blog but that's not my purpose. Actually, I have no purpose at all. I just want to reminisce the last moments where I was happy with my life. And this was these photos. I just want to relive them and be amazed how something could change so much just because of a fight. A fight that I found dumb after all these years. Also, I want to share these photos because.. my hair looks wavy. And I love it! HAHA! But the point is, high school could change your life. It could make you change they way you think about the world and that thought hit me big time. Before, all I could think about are my grades, my crushes and my favorite show but in high school, I also have to analyze my friends whether they're real or not. It is because I was too confident that my friends at that time would be my friends forever but then I was wrong. Well, maybe I can't be friends with them ever again but I was glad that at some point of my life, I had felt that assurance, that joy. And I'm glad to keep these photos here in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment