IG

Saturday, March 1, 2014

15. It was the "fun" Promenade + Ystilo's BAD review


This was the "fun" promenade but literally, the epic fail promenade. It all started with my stylist because my mother told me to have a reservation in the salon and so I did, before the prom night. But my mother thought that I would forget it eventually so she reserved it for me almost a week before my prom night. Meaning, there are two reservations for me. So my mother made me go to that salon and cancel one reservation. And so, the make up started and while someone was doing my hair, she wasted almost 10 minutes on the first few strands of my hair and even complained that my hair can't be curled. And I was like, I've curled that almost a hundred times, Miss. Maybe you just don't know how to do your job. But I just smiled at her to be respectful. After a few minutes, my mother left the salon to roam around the mall while waiting for me to get finished and after my mom left, the ones who was doing my make up took his lunch and ate! And by that time, the 'curler' still can't figure out how to do my hair because she just curls the tip of my hair. And when my mom went back to the salon, the make up artist came back immediately and finished my make up. It was almost an hour and I'm kinda nervous because I might be late and I think it was the manager who asked me when was the time that I should be on the event thats why the stylist hurried to finish my make up. I think they were a little bit scolded. And when they were about to finish my hair, the make up artist, "accidentally" hair-sprayed the side of my face. Well, he said sorry thats why I just grinned but deep inside, I was about to get mad. When I was done with everything, they all complimented me saying that I look beautiful and on the back of my mind I was saying that they were all plastics.




So here is the first photo. This was took while we are waiting for the elevator in our condo. I used some filters because I look like a nigger in the original photo. Srlsy.

And because I was late, my partner danced alone in the entrance that why I felt sorry for him. Too bad I don't have a picture with him.


This is Chang! Hahha! 



Do we really look like we're twins? 


My mom's kinda fixing my hair because the other side of my hair was already straight by the time that I was on Sofitel!



See the left side of my hair? Ugh!


From left to right: ME, Chang, Aimee, Klowie and Tams.





From left to right: Chris, ME and Abby / Shaira


Shaira's gown and mine looked almost the same color, isn't it? But my gown is baby pink and hers is peach. :)





Stolen #1


Stolen #2


Stolen #3.
 I made this my header in Twitter because I love how my hair looked like in this picture. And take note: this was beautiful BEFORE the 3 hours of the night. Literally.


This was not took from our camera but from Baltan's iTouch. We did a little photoshoot. I made this my DP on Facebook and they said that I don't look like the woman in the picture. :o hahahaha! 


These were taken on Baltan's iTouch again. STA ft. Mark. :)))


From left to right on the sofa: Aira, Aimee, Suaco, Lim, Mark, Baltan, Radge and Gallardo.


The "model" on the floor is Villarama aka Villar. And beside me is Chang, of course. :)



From left to right above the people on the sofa: Bernard, Pinlac, Cheska, Villar, Gallardo, Princess and Aira.



Now these are from Gallardo's camera. Her mom took this and its so obvious that we're not prepared. Hahaha!


Another one! :) 


But even though I was really stressed out with my hair, my make up and everything, this night was the "fun" promenade. I had fun and I didn't force myself to be happy this time like I did last year. I had fun dancing with my friends, I had fun talking to some of the cotillion dancers that I'm not very close to and I had fun with the people that I can trust. And everytime I play the song Daylight (our prom song), I suddenly remembered everything that night. I was happy that I didn't continue to not go to that prom and I was happy that I was with my true friends. And PS : the salon was Ystilo in SM San Lazaro branch. Just saying. Hahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment