IG

Thursday, May 8, 2014

27. This is MY blog!

     I just want to clarify some things with you, readers -- if ever I really do have any aside from my friends. Jeez. Okay! SO, first of all, this is MY blog. You've read it on the title so I will elaborate it more for you to understand. I did this blog to upload some things that I am embarrassed to upload on other social networking sites because not all of my followers are my friends, as in friends who do like me. I really don't get it why people does that. I mean, why can't you just unfollow someone if you don't like his or her face on your timeline? But I can't change how the world thinks, you know. That is why I created this blog. It is because through this blog, I can upload more than 100 photos without even bothering other people's timelines and I can express my feelings through the thousand words that I share in this blog. Sure you can also do that on Facebook and Instagram but then again, you can be bothering someone else's timeline and I'm pretty sure that they don't want to be pestered by my rants about life or about my favorite show, right? Plus, I don't want my family to interfere with my facebook or twitter or instagram or even this blog. And the reason? Well, its so obvious that I'm a teenager and having your parents or siblings as a stalker makes you wanna feel abandoned for stealing your privacy.

    Okay, back to the topic again. This is MY blog. Meaning that if you don't like my posts, then you are free to go and you won't be bothered ever again because this is not facebook. This is blogspot. You can just see it whenever you click this site and you won't see it in your timeline. In other words, you are free to go. But if you're gonna judge about my photos or descriptions, then I must say that I don't care because its your life and you chose your life to be judgmental despite of being imperfect, so I'm going to let God just deal with you. *alleluia* Okay, enough of my rant about bullcrap! Let's just be happy and ignore the bad vibes. Peaceyo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment