IG

Thursday, May 1, 2014

20.Three Major Reasons Why BCWMH Should End

For those of you who were big fans of Be Careful With My Heart, please don't take grudge on me and finish what I have to say. I was a huge fan of BCWMH ever since my cousin told me that Jodi Sta. Maria was so funny. And I think that our class was suspended (or so I think) when I first watched an episode of the series and after that, I didn't miss any episode. I really loved how clumsy and stupid Maya would be whenever Ser Chief would be around and those simple smiles, hugs and Thank You's could really make me rolling on the floor laughing at Maya's expressions. That is how I loved the series. It was like a Cinderella story but the only difference is that Maya didn't leave any shoe nor had a fairy godmother to transform her into a very beautiful girl that Ser Chief would fell in love with. But the plot was simply attracting to the viewers and every episode was filled with happiness and kilig. And then came Maya and Ser Chief's big wedding. I remembered that some of my friends even ditched class just to watch that wedding, but was too disappointed when ABS-CBN replayed it the next day. Just sharin'.




  1. The plot was so damn slow. Admit it, you've all noticed it. It was like, the morning part of the day, in the story, is already an episode then the afternoon is another and so on. I mean, come on! Does it have to be that slow that you have to show everything? Well, I kinda like it at first. When Maya was still crushing on Ser Chief and Ser Chief won't even talk to her like a human being but some slave. But now? Ugh, there's nothing going on!
  2. And that lead us to number two. There's nothing interesting going on. Well the management may not understand that the viewers loved the show because of its story. Not because of the Ser Chief-Maya tandem but because of the plot. Okay, let me rephrase that. The viewers did love their tandem but they loved it because of the plot, where Ser Chief is an uptight businessman with a very neutral face and a very jolly maid collided. I liked it because through their characters, there's always a climax in each episode where I could really laugh my lungs out. But now? It was like my reaction was so plain since the start of the episode up to the last. Okay, maybe having twins can make the audience excited but did they really thought about what will happen in-between? And now, the old fans of the series won't even bother to turn their TV to watch it. 
  3. They should've ended it when Maya and Ser Chief got married. Why? It is because it was the best ending ever. Imagine this, after all this while that Ser Chief thought that he could never love again, there came Maya and taught him how to love everyone around him. Even though there were some minor problems with their relationship, they got past through it by doing good things and kapit-bisig. And on their wedding day, everyone would suddenly believe in dreaming big because despite of Maya's educational background, she still managed to achieve her dream of being a stewardess and marry his boss at the same time. And with that, Be Careful With My Heart would be remembered as the show that everyone loved until its last episode. But now? Everyone was so tired of watching it and some are even pleading just to finish the series.




No comments:

Post a Comment