IG

Friday, December 20, 2013

7. Selfies During the 20th of December

Because I thought we were going to the USTH to check on our lolo but my Kuya got lazy saying that the traffic would be crazy because of the Paskuhan so.. ta-da! Its selfie time! HAHA! 
Just posted this for fun and while listening to Bruno Mars' album. 





Normal. What I like about our iMac's front camera? It makes me look flawless... even though I'm not. :P hahaha!






Fail poses. Yet I uploaded them. WHYYYY?
















As you could see, I've got tons of "scripted stolen" pictures but instead of picking one picture, I uploaded everything because I love our internet connection :">



Now lemme smile on the camera :)




Normal. I just noticed that my pink earphones was so cute. Hihihi! :))



Its like you're mah mirror! :))



Lovestruck? Me? HELL NO! :)




Dizzy? HAHAHA!




I look different on Comic Book.






Sepia. HAHHAA! Just wanna laugh at the last picture =)))


Soooo... here are my 1st post on my new background and I really love it! :) Later I'm gonna change the blog title from "Lot's A Throwbacks" into "Selfies and Throwbacks" because this blog is not just 
   full of throwbacks but also a bunch of selfies. Sooo... goodnight and Advanced Merry 
Christmas to all of you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment